Jennefer Cross Garrity co-founded Garrity & Gossage in 2006, to represent clients in the areas of elder law and civil litigation. In her practice, Jennefer assists clients with a variety of issues that affect the elderly and their families as well as with general advance planning for families in all stages of life. After observing first-hand with her own friends and family the difficulties that can result from inadequate planning, Jennefer enjoys the opportunity to help her clients prepare for enjoying their golden years.
Before opening Garrity & Gossage, Jennefer practiced in Greenville, Charlotte, and Burlington, Vermont, in the areas of general civil and business litigation. Jennefer is an experienced trial attorney, having represented clients in over seventy-five jury trials.
- North Carolina, 1995
- Vermont, 2002
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, MA, 1990, B.A. Philosophy, with honors
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, NC, 1995 J.D.
Moot Court Board; Trial Bar
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- ACES – Alliance for Charlotte Elder Services
- Senior Resource Coalition
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Elder Law Section
- Estate Planning Section
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- Matthews Chamber of Commerce
- Welcoming Committee
- Co-chair, Aging Resources Network
- Facilitator, Senior Resource Coalition
- Member, Council on Aging Board of Directors
- Vice President, Matthews Chamber of Commerce